- "Estimating Signaling Games in International Relations: Problems and Solutions" (with Michael Gibilisco). 2019. Accepted at Political Science Research and Methods. Paper Appendix
- "Estimating Substantive Effects in Binary Outcome Panel Models: A Comparison." 2019. Accepted at The Journal of Politics.
- "Audience Costs and the Dynamics of War and Peace" (with Michael Gibilisco). 2018. American Journal of Political Science. Paper Appendix Publisher Audience cost estimates
- "Enemies Within: Interactions Between Terrorists and Democracies." 2018. Journal of Conflict Resolution.
Paper Appendix Publisher
Replication materials for all of the above are available here
- "Democracy, Reputation for Resolve, and Civil Conflict"
- "Rebel Audience Costs and the Strategic Escalation of Civil Conflicts"
- "Separation Correction in Strategic Estimators" (with Curtis Signorino; draft available)
- "Tug-of-war Dynamics in Competition Between Terrorist Groups" (with Michael Gibilisco)
- "Remittances, Domestic Terrorism, and Democracy" (with Yohan Park)
sigInt: An R package for estimating the parameters of a discrete crisis-bargaining game github